Sunday, March 25, 2012

In progress: ? Character costume n school uniform

I really have limited knowledge on anime characters;( anyone can identify the character names for mi?

Gonna modify the school uniform blazer from a long sleeve shirt pattern n the collar from a seifuku pattern... Material is polyester provided by customer.

And for the guy cos, I modded the pattern from a guy t shirt pattern. That the only guy measurement sewing pattern I have... Keep disturbing my hubby to compare against him... Lol cos is the first time tailoring a guy cos for a real guy. Hope it turns out fine...
Material is poly with satin white bias tape.

Updates: purple base is completed. Looks a bit short though;( must ask cus to come fitting n alter on the spot if needed.

Updates: school uniform is completed... I love the material! Very easy to sew! Bt dunno how much does it cost...

No comments:

Post a Comment